I'm not sure if I qualify for the "resident" fee, or if I fall under "All Others..."
A Los Altos "Resident" is anyone living within the city limits of Los Altos. The term "All Others" defines anyone living in unincorporated areas, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View or other cities. If you are uncertain about your home address status, please email us.
How do I suggest a class I'd like to take (or one I'd like to teach)?
Get in touch with the Recreation Department and let us know your idea!
How can I get a refund?
Please email us to request a refund or transfer at least five working days before the class begins. Refund and Transfer requests must be submitted in writing. No refunds will be given after a class begins. Refunds will be charged a $20 service fee. If the Recreation Department cancels the program, a full refund will be issued automatically.
I can't remember my user name or password.
Click here for instructions on retrieving your log-in information.
How do I get a copy of my receipt?
The fastest method is to reprint it from your online account. All your receipts are stored chronologically in your account.
Otherwise, we're happy to send a duplicate receipt! Please email us your household name, the student's name, the class title and the class dates.
I need a listing of "childcare" qualifying activities for my tax return.
A report listing all qualifying activities can be generated directly through your online account or you can request a printout by emailing us.
How can I submit feedback about a class I took?
Contact the Recreation Department and let us know what you think!
Where is Grant Park located?
Grant Park is located at 1575 Holt Ave. Click here for a map.
What are the Los Altos Recreation Department's Goals?
- Provide a broad spectrum of high quality special interest classes and workshops for all ages.
- Foster health & well-being through physical activity for all ages and abilities.
- Celebrate Los Altos history and community traditions through annual special events.
- Provide opportunities for participation in and enjoyment of the performing and visual arts.
- Engage our community with easily accessible, reliable & timely information while encouraging public input.
- Build meaningful community connections through fulfilling volunteer opportunities.