The Engineering Division strives to provide excellence in serving the public. Typical responsibilities include:
- Implementation of the City Capital Improvement Program
- Planning and designing quality public infrastructure (Sanitary Sewer and Storm Water Protection)
- Management of special assessment districts
- Issuing encroachment permits for various types of work in the public right-of-way
- Provision of flood zone information
- Overseeing City’s transportation network
- Preparing plans & specifications, bids, contracts, and providing inspection services for all City projects
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Contact the Engineering Division
Phone: (650) 947-2780
Fax: (650) 947-2732