The Council Personnel Committee consists of two members of the City Council. The Committee os responsible for the management of the annual performance evaluation process for the City Manager and City Attorney as well as conducting interviews of applicants for the Youth Commission.
Additionally, the Council Personnel Committee is responsible for the following
- Appointments and making recommendations to the City Council regarding the appointments;
- Developing recommendations for filling unanticipated vacancies on City commissions and committees;
- Reviewing the meeting attendance of members of City commissions and committees and making recommendations for reappointments of eligible incumbents;
- Addressing any outstanding issues that may arise with any City commission and committee;
- Conducting, in cooperation with staff, annual training for all members of City commissions and committees.
The Committee meets as needed, thus it does not follow a regularly set schedule. Please use the subscribe button on the right of this page if you would like to be notified as meeting dates are scheduled.